[Newleaf] mug

Roger Guzowski rguzowski at fivecolleges.edu
Thu Mar 4 16:30:17 EST 2010

Wanted to share a link for a mug that might interest you for your mug project.

http://www.artekusa.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/8/AT340%20Travel%20Clip%20Mug%2C12%20oz

Much better price point than a lot of stainless steel mugs.  Love the carabineer handle.

I have used one for at least 6 or 7 years now.  Love the base and clip.  My only caveat would be to request a sample one from the company before you buy a bunch.  The early ones (the ones that I have one of) had two pin point holes in the inside of the lid.  I think it was to keep the lid from suctioning too tight against the base.  Anyway, whatever the reason, those holes would fill up with coffee or whatever liquid you put in the cup.  Then, when you went to take off the lid, the liquid would pour out the holes and all over you (not fun with hot coffee or tea).  Am hoping they fixed the lid issue because I love the base and the clip.

Hope this helps.

Roger Guzowski
Five College Recycling Manager
cell:  413-658-5558