[Newleaf] Last meeting of the semester!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 5 13:23:37 EST 2010

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow at 7:30 is our last meeting of the semester, and we will be celebrating
with tasty food and party times!  Even if you've missed a few meetings, please
stop by for a bit and say goodbye before winter break (and eat food and be
merry).

One other item of interest: it is very likely that at least one of our current
signers will not be able to sign for next semester.  If anyone would be
interested in being a signer or hearing more about what it means to sign for
New Leaf, please let Andrea, Rebecca, or me know tomorrow or shoot us an email.

That's it!  Hope you're all making progress on your undoubtedly ridiculous piles
of work.

-Melia