[Newleaf] Fwd: Climate Ground Zero in Northampton!

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 1 21:48:28 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from Sara Finkle <saragfinkle at gmail.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:18:46 -0500
    From: Sara Finkle <saragfinkle at gmail.com>
 Subject: Climate Ground Zero in Northampton!
      To: Eric Martin Feltham <eric.m.feltham at gmail.com>, Katie MacDonald
<katiemac68 at gmail.com>, parso22b at mtholyoke.edu, June Pan <jpan13 at amherst.edu>,
Rebecca Simone Siegel <rss07 at hampshire.edu>, erikapanda at gmail.com, Mino Caulton
<minomega at stayintouch.org>, Michael R Green <green.mi at husky.neu.edu>

Hi all!

I want to make sure that yall turn out for the Climate Ground Zero roadshow
in Northhampton on Sunday, 7pm, Smith College Campus Center. CGZ is a
nonviolent civil disobedience group working to fight mountaintop removal out
of Raleigh County, West Virginia. Rob and Kim, the two folks coming, are
people that I lived with when I was in WV. This is a wonderful opportunity
to *step up your coal education, get people really stoked to take action,
and meet others who are working on coal issues in the region*. Please
forward this to your campuses and encourage as many people to come as you
can!

onwards,
Sara