[NERDug-list] Scheduling software

Jeff Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri May 8 09:58:00 EDT 2009

<quote who='Adam Emerson' date='Friday 08 May 2009'>
> Good Morning,
> Berkshire Community College is in the process of selecting a vendor for scheduling software.  The two vendors that have risen to the top are Ad Astra and CollegeNET Resource 25.
> Does any one use either of these?  If so, why did you choose it?  What are some pit-falls we should look out for?
> Any insight and guidance is greatly appreciated!

Considering everything we went with Ad Astra.  We're quite happy, although they won't have complete (realtime) integration between Colleague and Astra 7.x until later this Fall.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Dad, you're talking in grown-up and need to stop."
                 Catherine Butera