[NERDug-list] Scheduling software

Hilton, Linda D Linda.Hilton at lsc.vsc.edu
Fri May 8 09:51:48 EDT 2009

Adam - I've responded to this question via the EDUCAUSE CIO list, to
Rick Wixsom.  Please let me know if you need more information.

Linda

Linda D. Hilton, Chief Information Officer

Vermont State Colleges

802.626.6394/802.241.3148

Linda.hilton at vsc.edu <mailto:Linda.hilton at vsc.edu>

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.