[NERDug-list] NERDug News

Jeff Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Mon Jun 16 12:02:52 EDT 2003

Two bits of information...

1) As of the "early bird" registration (6/13/2003) we have
more than 100  people registered for the conference this
summer.  If you have coworked who haven't registered yet,
encourage them to do so so that we may plan the facilities
appropriately.

2) I moved the database to a new server this morning and
things appear to be fine.  If you notice anything odd, don't
hesitate to let me know.  The change should be transparent
to the NERDug website.

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience
    comes from bad judgment."      Barry LePatner

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
    always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera