[NERDug-list] NERDug Conference Update

Jeff Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:28:10 EDT 2003

You want to be a NERD, so come join us at http://www.nerdug.org

We've begun to post Datatel sessions and have nearly
30 of the 40 available sessions filled.  We will be
filling the last few slots over the next few weeks.

Please note the early bird conference registration
ends on Friday, 06/13/2003, so register now and
save some dough.

Datatel will be offering two pre-conference workshops,
see the conference website for more details (click Workshops).

Datatel and the DUG Board will offer "The Meeting Place"
where you can talk  and see some new initatives from joint work
by Datatel and members of the DUG Board (click General Info).

Lastly, the Burlington VT area is a great getaway, so use
the opportunity to take a break and enjoy the area that
made Ben and Jerry's a household name.

http://www.nerdug.org

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience
    comes from bad judgment."      Barry LePatner

"Perception is reality for an individual, but it's not
    always what happened..."       Rae-Anne Butera