[Jewish] Hampshire Passover Seder - 3/28 7 PM

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 26 10:00:13 EDT 2021

Hello Hampshire Jewish Student Union and Friends,

We've made it! Passover is nearly here. Our Jewish Student Union Zoom
Seder will be this Sunday, March 28 at 7 PM EST. The seder is open to
all, no background knowledge or experience is required to attend. Come
as you are! We hope it will be a meaningful night for all. The Zoom
invitation is below.

For those who are on campus, we have Care Packages and Haggadot
available for pick-up in the Spiritual Life Office (next to Dakin Living
Room) as of this morning. For those who are unable to come to the
Office, a pdf version of the Haggadah is available to download at this
link [1].

Kosher for Passover vegetarian meals for on-campus students will also be
available on Sunday evening ahead of the Seder, beginning 1 hour before
at 6:00. These meals will be individually packaged in the Spiritual Life
Office.

Please reply to this email with any questions you may have about the
Seder or Passover on campus.

Shabbat Shalom,
Alyssa Coffey

Topic: Hampshire JSU Seder
Time: Mar 28, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://hampshire.zoom.us/j/97430400764?pwd=QzhMTDd5M3BxMlBodUhOam1NZWx5QT09

Meeting ID: 974 3040 0764
Passcode: passover
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,97430400764# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,97430400764# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)