[Jewish] Shabbat 3/26 & Passover Logistics

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 26 09:44:32 EDT 2021

Hello JSU,

Shabbat this evening will be at 6:30. Candle lighting isn't until around
6:50, so we'll have some time to chat at the start.

Passover Logistics:

1) Passover Care Packages (matzah, matzah ball soup mix, some treats)
are available now to pick up in the Spiritual Life Office next to Dakin
Living Room. They will be here throughout the week but I suggest coming
today so you will have everything before the holiday begins.

2) Passover Seder is at 7:00 this Sunday 3/28 on Zoom. I will send an
email with the Zoom information that morning. We have some meals
available for pick up, this will be also in the Spiritual Life Office
beginning at 6:00 (1 hour before the seder) on Sunday.

3) Haggadah pick up: Haggadot we are using for the seder are available
for pick up in the Spiritual Life Office next to the Care Packages.
There are two books: one regular bound Haggadah that we will mostly be
using, and also the JSU Haggadah compiled by our own Liam Davis in 2019.
Please return them to the office after the holiday.

4) Prince Of Egypt: Movie night in FPH West Lecture Tuesday 3/30 7 PM

If you have questions or need additional support during the holiday,
please reply to this email.

Chag kasher v'sameach,
Al Coffey