[Jewish] JSU - 9/22 6:00

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 22 13:05:33 EDT 2020

Hello JSU,

Shanah Tovah! I hope you all had a good holiday over the weekend. This
evening we'll be meeting at 6:00 on Zoom (please note time change). We
may be changing our recurring Tuesday meeting to 6:00 going forward to
better accommodate members' schedules.

Tonight we'll be checking in about how Rosh Hashanah went/felt, planning
some logistics for Yom Kippur next week, and discussing the ongoing
goals and community norms of the JSU as well as the events at the
Graffiti Wall earlier this month. It's an important meeting and we'd
love to have as many voices as possible.

See the Zoom invite below, it is specific to this week.

your friend,
Al Coffey

Alyssa Coffey is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: JSU 9/22
Time: Sep 22, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91640492577

Meeting ID: 916 4049 2577
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,91640492577# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,91640492577# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)