[Jewish] JSU meeting today - 9/15 5:30

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 15 15:46:02 EDT 2020

Hello JSU,

We'll be meeting on Zoom today at 5:30 to finalize our plans for Rosh
Hashanah. Expect a detailed email about all of the RH options through
the JSU later tonight or tomorrow.

We will be scheduling a separate meeting to talk about the events on
campus this past shabbat -- this will most likely be after Rosh Hashanah
given how busy many of us are in preparing for the holiday.

If you'd like to check in sooner, please don't hesitate to reach out to
myself [alc17 at hampshire.edu] or Ellen [ellen.bernstein at comcast.net].

Here is the link. Please note, it is specific to this week:
https://zoom.us/j/95128911128

Peace,
Al Coffey