[Jewish] Rosh Hashanah -- Tonight

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 29 06:06:19 EDT 2019

Good morning JSU,

A new year is just a few hours away!

We will be celebrating Rosh Hashanah this evening at the RED BARN AT
5:00 with a STUDENT-LED MUSICAL SERVICE followed by a community DINNER.

All are welcome, no religious background or experience is required.
Bring a friend :)

Tomorrow, 9/30, those who wish to attend services at the JCA (Jewish
Community of Amherst) may meet in the FPH parking lot at 8:20. IF YOU
ARE LOOKING TO DO THIS, PLEASE CONTACT ELLEN AT EBSA at HAMPSHIRE.EDU
TODAY.

Also tomorrow 9/30, we will be completing TASHLICH (ritual to reflect on
change, and how we may be better people). We will meet in the MLR AT
3:00 for a walk to the Hampshire woods.

L'Shanah tovah (a good new year),

Al Coffey