[Jewish] Smith Support, Shabbat 10/25

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 25 16:20:25 EDT 2019

Good evening JSU,

I'm sure many of you have by now heard of the swastikas found written on
the walls of several Smith campus buildings last night. For those of you
who would like to support the Smith Jewish Community, there is a Shabbat
service and meal open to all in the Helen Hays Chapel (across street
from bus stop) at 5:30 this evening. The 4:45 PVTA 39 will get you there
in time -- my apologies for the late notice. It is also parents/family
weekend at Smith.

Those who wish to go to JCA tonight may still do so.

Sending love, warmth, and hopes for a safe and fun Halloween,

Al Coffey