[Jewish] JSU week of 10/21

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 22 07:28:52 EDT 2019

Good Morming JSU,

We’ll be having our regular meeting at 5:30 today (10/22) in the MLR.

Shabbat will be on Friday 10/25 at 5:30 — we may adjust the location
sligtly as a result of the halloween festivities. Details forthcoming.

Also of interest: Monday 10/28 in the MLR - Multifaith Feast: Multifaith
Feasts are a place for Hampshire students of any religious or spiritual
backgrounds (including no spiritual background) to talk about life's big
questions and the values that motivate them.

This week we will discuss our spiritual/faith journeys. Hear from
students on Hampshire's Multifaith Council (including yours truly) about
their religious/spiritual backgrounds and why multifaith work is
important to them. Come learn about how you can get involved in future
Multifaith Council events. Dinner will be served!

Hope to see you soon — and a happy Simchat Torah today,
Al Coffey