[Jewish] JSU week of 2/25

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 27 06:30:04 EST 2019

Good Morning JSU and friends--

We will be having our weekly meeting tonight, 2/27 at 5:30 in the
Merrill Living Room.

This Friday, 3/1, shabbat will be at the normal time and place (MLR,
5:30) but it not a typical shabbat! We will be having Queer Shabbat in
honor of the annual Queer Conference. This special shabbat is planned
and led by JSU members.

Of further interest this week is the HAMPSHIRE MUSLIM STUDENT
ASSOCIATION'S ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION OF ISLAMPOHOBIA on Saturday evening,
3/2 AT 6:30 IN EDH 104. This event will feature Hampshire students --
come to support them and to learn something new.