[Jewish] JSU Week of 2/11

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 13 09:00:02 EST 2019

Hello JSU and friends,

We will be having our weekly meeting this evening (Wednesday, February
13) in the MLR at 5:30.

Shabbat will be on Friday at 5:30 in the MLR. Come for the
singing/prayer/friends, stay for the meal. As always, all Hampshire
community members are welcome at JSU functions.

Also of interest:

Sign the solidarity banner for faculty and staff any time today from
11-4 in the Prescott Tavern. It will be hung in front of the library
this afternoon.

Drop-in event at the CFF on Thursday, February 14 (Advising Day) from
3-5 for events with the wellness center, PEERS (formerly Peer
Chaplains), Center for Feminisms and more.

Hope to see you around,

Al Coffey