[Jewish] JSU - Week of October 22

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 23 21:54:45 EDT 2018

Hello JSU,

There are several opportunities for you to join us this week, October
22-26.

Wednesday, October 24

Torah Study, 2 PM, Spiritual Life Office (Dakin J)
This is an excellent opportunity to engage with ancient texts, and it is
perfect for folks EAGER TO LEARN HEBREW (NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE
REQUIRED). Drop-ins welcome!

Weekly Meeting, 5:30 PM, Merrill Living Room

Pizza and planning with the JSU

Friday, October 26

Soulful Conversations, 2-3 PM, Spiritual Life Center (Greenwich Donut 5)
All are welcome! We will have conversation EXPLORING QUESTIONS THAT
MATTER DEEPLY.
Questions? Please contact Ellen at ebSA at hampshire.edu

Shabbat may look different this week due to the Hampshire Halloween
festivities. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS ON SHABBAT, I will send out
an e-mail with that information shortly.

Best,
Al Coffey