[Jewish] Friday, October 19

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 18 20:12:06 EDT 2018

Hello JSU,

I hope you all had a nice week and are planning for an enjoyable friends
and family weekend. There are several opportunities to join us tomorrow,
Friday October 19.

12 PM - Spiritual Journey Lunch, Merrill Living Room
This week's Spiritual Journey Lunch features Hampshire College
President, MIRIAM NELSON. FREE FOOD!

2 PM - NEW! Soulful Conversations, Spiritual Life Center (Greenwich
Donut 5)
All are welcome! We will have conversation EXPLORING QUESTIONS THAT
MATTER DEEPLY.
Questions? Please contact Ellen at ebSA at hampshire.edu

5:30 PM (TIME CORRECTION!) - Friends and Family Shabbat, Merrill Living
Room
Join us for our FRIENDS AND FAMILY WEEKEND SHABBAT! This is an extra
lively and welcoming service and home cooked meal.

Best,
Al Coffey