[Jewish] Chanukkah-Shabbat!

Alyssa Coffey alc17 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 4 20:10:24 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying Chanukkah this week and are managing the
stress of finals well!

We have our weekly meeting tomorrow at 5:30 IN THE DAKIN LIVING ROOM
(NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION!) We will be lighting candles in the Dakin
Living Room as well.

On FRIDAY 12/7 AT 5:30, we are having SHABBAT WITH A SPECIAL CHANUKKAH
CELEBRATION! There will be SINGING, Chanukkah FOOD, and FRIENDS as
always :) Everyone is welcome, regardless of religious background or
lack thereof. Please see the attached flyer (courtesy of Liam Davis) for
details.

Best wishes and a happy holiday,

Al Coffey