[Jewish] This Week With The JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 11 11:26:39 EDT 2017

Hello JSU!

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend, we look forward to seeing you at
one of our meetings this week.

4:00 pm WED Merrill living room: ROSH HASHANAH, THE JEWISH NEW YEAR—WHAT
IT’S ALL ABOUT    Everybody welcome, NO Jewish background necessary

5:30 pm WED Merrill living room: WELCOME TO FIRST JSU MEETING OF THE
YEAr. EVERYBODY WELCOME.  NEW STUDENTS—WE’RE EAGER TO MEET YOU!!!

Pizza, planning, making JSU banner. Its fine to come late; just come!

5:30 pm FRI Merrill living room: MUSICAL SHABBAT WITH MAX Join MAX
Nemhauser and the JSU for a really joyous singing Shabbat. followed by
dinner and more music.

If you are interested in getting CEL-1 or CEL-2 please contact Ellen at
ebSA at Hampshire.edu.

If you have any questions about JSU, Hampshire, or you just need a
friendly face to talk to feel free to reach out to me at 781-733-3384

Love,

Soe Herman-Dunphy