[Jewish] This Week With the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 5 20:54:29 EDT 2017

Hello new and returning JSU students,

I hope everyone is enjoying their first week of school!

THE FIRST JSU MEETING OF THE YEAR IS SCHEDULED FOR SEPT 13  IN MERRILL
LIVING ROOM AND WE'RE EAGER TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Current signers (official and unofficial) will meet tomorrow Sept 6 at
5:30, Merrill living room to get organized and take care of some
immediate business.

WE HOPE EVERYONE WILL JOIN US FOR SHABBAT THIS FRIDAY!

FRIDAY 9/8, 5:30 PM MERRILL LIVING ROOM: Musical Shabbat service
followed by a beautiful home cooked meal (everyone is welcome) (we may
be outdoors if weather permits and will let you know!)

Feel free to bring instruments! and friends!

If anyone is interested in helping to cook for our Shabbat dinner please
be in touch! If anyone has any questions or needs a friendly face to
talk to, especially because we have many new students joining us, feel
free to reach out to me with anything. My phone number is 781-733-3384.
I look forward to seeing everyone on Friday!

If you are interested in the JSU and getting CEL units, please contact
Ellen at ebSA at Hampshire.edu.

Peace and love,

Soe Herman-Dunphy