[Jewish] Shabbat this week

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 26 20:54:32 EDT 2017

Hello JSU!

I hope everyone's week went well! Please join us for Shabbat tomorrow in
the Spiritual Life Center! As always everyone is welcome.

FEELING LIKE A SUB-FREE HALLOWEEN? Join us for Shabbat at 5:30 pm in the
Spiritual Life Center (2nd floor of Greenwich Donut 5), followed by
bagels (and cream cheese and probably lox)!

Are you interested in SAMPLING SERVICES ON SHABBAT MORNING AT A LOCAL
SYNAGOGUE?? The JSU is setting up a synagogue sampler to explore
synagogues in the valley. If you are interested in attending, please
contact ebSA at hampshire.edu.

Here is our flyer for next Friday's very special vibrant, musical Kirtan
Shabbat with special guest and Hampshire alum Andrew Hahn.

I hope everyone has a fun a safe Halloween!

With love,

Soe Herman-Dunphy