[Jewish] Shabbat this week!

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 20 08:49:47 EDT 2017

Hello JSU,

I hope everyone is having a great week and will join us this evening for
Shabbat with family and friends. We do need some more people to come
help cook or clean so please be in touch if you are able to help. I will
be cooking starting at 3:30 pm in the kosher kitchen, if people can come
help even for a half hour that would be very helpful. Sarah Brown will
be baking challah today and also would like help.

Friday:

8:30 am Challah baking with Sarah Brown (Kosher kitchen)

11 am Challah braiding (Kosher Kitchen)

3:30 Cooking Shabbat dinner in the Kosher kitchen (no cooking experience
necessary)

5:30 Shabbat service followed by dinner in the Merrill Living Room

As always everyone is welcome to everything!

See you all soon,

Soe