[Jewish] This Week With the JSU

Sosanna Herman-Dunphy sh15 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 7 18:27:57 EST 2017

Hello beautiful people!

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. We hope you will join us
for some fun this week!

WEDNESDAY

Merril Living Room 5:30 PIZZA AND CONVERSATION

Kosher Kitchen 6:30 Purim is coming; COME AND BAKE HAMENTASHEN with the
JSU! No experience necessary.  EVERYBODY WELCOME!

THURSDAY

 PEOPLE'S CLIMATE MARCH D.C. INTEREST MEETING: If you are thinking about
going to the climate march come to one of our interests meetings as we
plan our trip from Hampshire to D.C.

FPH Faculty Lounge 12:00 pm  LUNCH WILL BE SERVED

or

FPH 102 7:00 pm SNACKS WILL BE PROVIDED