[Jewish] -- your weekly JSU bot --

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 14 19:50:31 EST 2016

Greetings and welcome to the beginning of a new week in the Hampy Shire.

The Jewish Student Union is here to connect with students who are
Jewish, are spiritual or religious, of any sort, or an interested in
being any of these things. We basically just hang out and talk about our
lives and feelings and stuff, it's good times.

If you want to help, we always have ways for people to participate. Come
to the weekly Wednesday pizza meeting to find out more!

This week:

* Wednesday, 5 - Merrill Living Room - Open JSU meeting with Pizza
(special requests available, contact ekg14)
* Friday, 4:15 - Spiritual Life Office - Intimacy with words: Chewing on
the Bible portion of the week. No Hebrew or religious background
necessary.

* Friday, 5:15 - Merrill Living Room - Vegetable dinner

 - 6:00 Musical service at the JCA (Jewish Community of Amherst)
downtown.
VAN LEAVING FPH PARKING LOT AT 6 PM!

Questions? Contact gns14

Have a terrific week.