[Jewish] SORRY :D (read this)

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:44:36 EDT 2015

Sorry everyone, I didn't finish the last e-mail and I sent it by
accident!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY!!!

At 3:30: Come help cook shabbat dinner in the kosher kitchen!

At 5:30: Come participate in a singing shabbat service and a gratitude
circle for the students we are saying goodbye to!

At 6:15: Eat a delicious home-cooked shabbat dinner with the JSU!!

At 8:00 or whenever dinner ends, there will be an open-mic, for
entertainment and joy! Come crack a joke or share a story, or do
anything you want!

WANT TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP WITH SHABBAT CLEAN-UP?? LET ME KNOW:
gns14 at hampshire.edu

Everyone is welcome to all JSU events!

Thanks everybody. Sorry about the two e-mails.

-Gabriel