[Jewish] LAST WEEK OF CLASSES, JSU EVENTS :]

Gabriel Shapiro gns14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:39:50 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Here are the events with the JSU this week, please come and bring your
pals!

On WEDNESDAY (APRIL 29TH) AT 5:00 IN THE MERRILL LIVING ROOM, eat pizza
with the JSU and participate in a conversation about the culture at
Hampshire and how we can help make it more peaceful and happy!

On Friday, (May 1st) at 3:30
Friday MAY 1--Final Shabbat celebration and honoring our Graduates
Come at 3:30 PM to cook with Zoe, Gabriel.
5:30 Singing Service with Jake, Luna, Zoe, Michelle and others and
Gratitude circle

6:15 Dinner by Zoe; Hallah by Yoshi
8:00 Open Mike