[Jewish] TONIGHT! 5:45PM Sing in Shabbat in Amherst! and BAGEL BRUNCH on Sunday!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 19 15:30:08 EDT 2014

Dear all-

TONIGHT!, the JSU will be heading off-campus to the Jewish Community of Amherst, a temple in Amherst, for a very musical service! Instruments and music, galore! Sing your socks off!

We will meet at the Merrill Living Room at 5:45 to head over!
Let us know if you think you are coming.

Because we are going to the JCA, *THERE WILL BE NO SHABBAT DINNER THIS WEEK.*

Instead, we will have a BAGEL BRUNCH this Sunday at 11am in the Merrill Living Room.
Come enjoy good company and great food!

See attached flyer.

Hope to see you all there!

Love,