[Jewish] Have you thought about cooking for Shabbas dinner? Why not start now! CEL-1 credit opportunity!

Elena Zerin erz10 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 19 18:55:21 EDT 2014

Hey!

We need help from 2-4 students to prepare Shabbat dinner this Friday,
October 24th. No cooking experience required! This counts for CEL-1
hours for Div I students!

We will begin, in the Kosher kitchen (in the Merrill living room),
around 4. 1-2 JSU signers will be there to help anyway we can; it is
pretty low pressure and we try to be enjoyable company! =]

It is a great way to bring in the Sabbath, get to meet a couple new
people in the Jewish community, and learn a delicious recipe or two!

If you are interested in cooking this Friday please respond to this
email with your name, phone number and any questions or ideas you have!
Your hard work is a beautiful mitzvah and is what builds and brings
together the Jewish community at Hampshire!

Also, if anyone is interested in making fresh Challah for this Friday
please respond to this email. We have the recipe, ingredients and one of
our signers will be there baking with you! This can happen either
Tuesday or Thursday between 10 and 3. (If neither of these times work
for you but you are interested respond with some times that work for you
so we can try to work something out!)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week.

Love,

The JSU <3