[Jewish] TODAY: Enjoy a meal with JSU! 6:00PM, also, Intimacy with Words 3:30PM

Michelle Bibi mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 7 07:58:07 EST 2014

Dear all,

I'm writing to let you know that this TODAY at 6:00PM, JSU will be hosting a Hamp-farm-to-table meal and engaging conversation in the Merrill Living Room. Join the JSU as we unwind from a long week, and eat yummy home-cooked meals!

Div III student Luna will be cooking in the kitchen (Merrill kitchen) beginning at 4PM and would love some help cooking!  This is also a great opportunity to learn some cooking skills!

This week we are having soup and salad. Come one, come all! All are welcome.

Please reply to this email if you'd like to help cook or have any questions.

--

Additionally, earlier in the day TODAY at 3:30 PM, JSU will be hosting Intimacy with Words, the Bible Portion of the Week in the SL office, near the Dean of Students office. All are welcome! You don't need to be Jewish or know Hebrew to enjoy Torah Study!

Hope to see you all there!

Love,

The JSU<3