[Jewish] TONIGHT: FINAL JSU SHABBAT DINNER CELEBRATION OF THE YEAR!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 25 10:41:31 EDT 2014

This FRIDAY, APRIL 25 marks the FINAL SHABBAT of the year for the Jewish
Student Union! & we would love to share it with you -- regulars,
newcomers, curious folks of all types!

JOIN US in the MERRILL LIVING ROOM at

5:30 PM for our "SERVICE OF THE HEART" SINGING SERVICE to consciously
welcome in this spirit of rest with intention and at a bit of ritual;

6:00 PM for a delicious home-cooked, kosher, vegetarian meal prepared
with love by fellow students -- featuring HOMEMADE CHALLAH!

**FEEL FREE TO JUST STOP BY AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME EARLY, LEAVE LATE. DELIGHT IN THE JOY OF SHABBAT! or, at the very
least, enjoy some good food with good people! we can all use a break
from finals!

** ALL ARE WELCOME! **

SEE YOU THERE!

Love,