[Jewish] FINAL JSU SHABBAT DINNER CELEBRATION OF THE YEAR!

Michelle Lifson mbl11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 24 11:33:15 EDT 2014

This FRIDAY, APRIL 25 marks the FINAL SHABBAT of the year for the Jewish
Student Union! & we would love to share it with you -- regulars,
newcomers, curious folks of all types!

JOIN US in the MERRILL LIVING ROOM at

5:30 PM for our "SERVICE OF THE HEART" SINGING SERVICE to consciously
welcome in this spirit of rest with intention and at a bit of ritual;

6:00 PM for a delicious home-cooked, kosher, vegetarian meal prepared
with love by fellow students -- featuring HOMEMADE CHALLAH!

COME EARLY, LEAVE LATE. DELIGHT IN THE JOY OF SHABBAT! or, at the very
least, enjoy some good food with good people! we can all use a break
from finals!

** ALL ARE WELCOME! **

SEE YOU THERE!

Love,