[Jewish] This Shabbas, Next Shabbas, & Camp Job

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:30:43 EST 2013

Welcome back!!

This Shabbas, Hampshire isn't hosting Fri pm.  Let me know if you want
  prayer/dinner options this week.

Are you around next Fri night?  We need a volunteer to cook!  We'll
buy ingredients & help you! Or, if you simply want to come, let me
know that too! Write rsSA at hampshire.edu.

Do you want to work at a Jewish Camp this summer?  See the message &
attachment below!

Rachel

----- Forwarded message from Camp Shemesh Director
<shemeshdirector at gmail.com> -----