[Jewish] Want to learn about Kashrut/Jewish Dietary Rules - and Matisyahu

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:05:57 EDT 2012

Have questions about Kashrut?
Want to be able to be a kosher kitchen supervisor?

We're meeting with Rabbi Bruce Seltzer tonight at 7-9pm in the Merrill
dining room.  Please let Rachel know if you'd like to attend!

ALSO.....

HEY do you want to see Matisyahu FOR FREE??????

JSU is going and we want you to go with us! It's November 4th at
Toad's Place in New Haven, CT. We'll be driving up early that
afternoon, and back that evening, and getting dinner there.

Let us know you're interested in going by RSVPing to this facebook
event: http://www.facebook.com/events/356611661095331/ , and feel free
to invite your friends to it! We've got limited space, so it's first
come first served.

Email or facebook our signers if you have any questions!