[Jewish] Events: Friday! Sunday! This Summer! Next year!

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 28 12:00:51 EST 2012

*THIS FRIDAY....*
The new Political Journey lunch series presents...
" 7000 Miles Apart: My Political Journey from Afganistan to Hampshire"
by Arslan Muradi, F10.
Friday Nov 30th, 12:30-1:30, lunch will be served!

*THIS SUNDAY...*
In Boston....
LimmudBoston--a communiversity, a happening, a Jewish learningfest of
culture and identity--celebrates lifelong Jewish learning in an
annual, volunteer-run,
day-long conference.Rachel will be teaching, along with 100 other Jewish
educators. For more info, see https://limmudboston.org/

*THIS SUMMER...*
The Marilyn and Sigi Ziering Brandeis Collegiate Institute (BCI) is an
intensive experience that brings together young Jewish adults from all
over the world to engage in Jewish learning, arts, culture, and an
exploration of community.
BCI 2013 will take place from June 18 to July 14

A    Apply by the early bird deadline of March 13, 2013 and the cost is
only $250 for domestic participants ($100 for international) AND we will
reimburse airfare!
For more information and to apply, please see our website,
http://bci.ajula.edu <http://bci.ajula.edu/>.

*NEXT YEAR (learn more on Monday)....*
Fighting Poverty Through Solidarity and Intentional Community. Lunch and
learn with Avodah: The Jewish Service Corps, and Hampshire Alum Staci
Akselrod.  Do you want to make a difference in the world?
*Monday at noon *in the Dakin Living room, bring your own lunch; dessert
and drinks served.

--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282