[Jewish] Celebrate Shabbat Fri & Sat! Meet Rachel's fiancee!

rsSA at hampshire.edu rsSA at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 15 11:59:03 EDT 2012

Come join the JSU on Friday evening for a delicious southern home-cooked meal at
6pm. I'm bringing my fiancee Dan to meet the Hampshire community - come meet Dan
and say mazel tov!

On Saturday, Dan & I are celebrating our upcoming marriage at CBI with an
Aufruf, and we'd like to invite YOU to celebrate with us!  The morning will
include services & lunch.
Meet Amanda near the Hampshire zip cars at 9:10 to catch a ride -- meet her
there, or if you want to be sure to get a spot, e-mail me at
rssa at hampshire.edu.  (The zip car will leave promptly at 9:10, with or without
people who have reserved spots).

It's a mitzvah to celebrate with bride and groom :)
Looking forward to celebrating together!
Rachel