[Jewish] Mt Holyoke JSU Fundraiser reminder

Ethan Kaseff ethan at kaseff.com
Wed Dec 5 20:48:16 EST 2012

Hello Hampshire JSU-ers!

Mt Holyoke JSU would like to invite you to buy *Tuchus sweatpants*!! We are
selling pre-orders *until Dec 10th*, so order them for only $20!  We are
only accepting pre-orders, after our shipment has come in we will not be
selling any more sweatpants, so this is your chance to get them!
[image: Inline image 1]

 To place an order fill out this easy online link:
http://tuchus.wufoo.com/forms/preorder-tuchus-sweatpants/  Lydia Varon (Mt
Holyoke, '14) will be accepting payments either in person or via her campus
mail box #3247. You can send payments (for free) through inter-campus mail
by addressing an envelope to: Lydia Varon, Mt Holyoke College, PO Box
#3247, 50 College St, South Hadley, MA, 01075 and putting it in the
inter-campus mail slot.

Happy Chanukah!
Mt Holyoke JSU

--