[Jewish] Hampshire Hannukah Happenings!!!

Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld rschoenfeld at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 5 15:59:23 EST 2012

/*We've got Hampshire Hannukah covered!!!!
*/

/*
*//For Hannukah food and fun,join us at...//*
*/

*
*

*Christmachannukwanzadharohatsuyule:*Food, games, crafts, movies, games,
music and festivities from all the winter holidays!
Thursday Dec 6th from 6-10, FPH Lounge.

*_
_*

*Channukah Shabbat: *Come eat latkes, spin dreidles, play games and be
festive!
Fri Dec 7^th at 5:30, Merrill Living Room.

**

*Channukah Candle Lighting:*Channukah is from Dec 8th-Dec 16th.Stop by
to light candles (and grab gelt, and sing songs)
Sat-Thurs at 6:30 in Merrill (on Tuesday in Dakin).

*Atheist Holiday: *Festivus for the rest of us.
Tues Dec 11th 4-8pm in Merrill.

*Dreidle-Spinning Contest: *With prizes & free dreidles for all!
Wed Dec 12th 12:45 in Saga.

/And two post-hannukah opportunities......./

Jan Term Class on Meditation -- with Spiritual Life

Participate in a phenomenological study of different types of meditation
and yoga this Jan Term both inside and outside the
classroom.  Each day we will study the history and philosophy of one
particular tradition.  We will travel to various places in the local
community to experience and participate in these practices.
/If you're interseted in learining more, e-mail lisa at lneal at hampshire.edu
/

summer job opportunities for Round Lake Camp; a Jewish special needs camp
under the NJY Camps system in Milford, Pennsylvania - more info attached
//

**

--
Rabbi Rachel D'vash Schoenfeld, Coordinator for Religious Identities and
Political Intersections, Spiritual Life, Hampshire College, 413-559-5282