[Jewish] Lunch with Arava Institute Reps TOMORROW (Tues. 10/4) in Dining Commons

rrHACU at hampshire.edu rrHACU at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:01:26 EDT 2011

Dear all,
Representatives (including two alum, Israeli and Palestinian) from the Arava
Institute for Environmental Studies will be having lunch tomorrow in the Dining
Commons from 12:30-1:30. We invite any interested to come and chat about this
fantastic study abroad opportunity (look for me and a gentleman with a beard
and skullcap -- Michael Cohen). The link to the website is below. Hope to see
some of you!
Best,
Rachel

http://www.arava.org/

Rachel Rubinstein
Associate Professor of American Literature and Jewish Studies
Dean of Academic Support and Advising
Hampshire College
(413) 559-5821