[Jewish] Finding Balance in Our Busy Lives: a Jewish Perspective

Abigail Carpenter-Winch acw09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 14 19:52:07 EST 2011

Finding Balance in Our Busy Lives: a Jewish Perspective
Thursday, November 17 · 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Eliot House, Mount Holyoke College

Come to the THIRD installation in JSU's Learning Series!

We are delighted to announce that Rabbi Nancy Flam, from the Institute for
Jewish Spirituality, will lead an engaging discussion about Jewish
perspectives on finding balance and equanimity amidst our demanding daily
lives.

Whether you identify as spiritually, culturally, or religiously Jewish, or
as a person of any faith or non-faith background and wish to deepen
your knowledge
of Jewish perspectives and spiritual practices, then stop by this event!

It is a real treat to have Nancy come to speak, especially because she will
be pulling some of her discussion from the work that she does at the
Institute for Jewish Spirituality.

please contact Hannah (barg22h at mtholyoke.edu) for more information.

In case you have never heard of IJS...
Mission:
The IJS seeks to develop, nurture and disseminate through mainstream Jewish
institutions the vitally needed stream of contemplative Judaism that serves
to enrich the inner lives of Jews, revitalize the Jewish wisdom tradition,
open Jewish institutions to new forms of liturgical and ritual expression,
and ultimately to link the search for inner wholeness with social and
environmental activism.