[Jewish] Div III on Jewish American Identity!

Kasey Neiss kin08 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 12 16:22:27 EST 2011

Hey all,

I am seeking Jewish American Families to interview!

The Project-
My Div III is on the racial and ethnic experience of Jewish Americans in
the United States. I am looking to interview multiple generations of Jewish
American families. The aim of this project is to see how Jewish American
identity changes over generations.

Who I'm looking for-
I am looking to interview multiple families of first, second, and third
generations of Jewish Americans. If your family is in the area that would
be really great!

please contact kasey neiss at kin08 at hampshire.edu

Best!
kasey neiss