[Jewish] Shabbat tonight (with the Sexperts)!

Yonatan Tal Schechter yts07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 29 10:04:28 EDT 2011

Hey all,

Tonight, like every shabbat, JSU is celebrating in the Merrill Living Room.
Services will begin at 5:30, led by Abigail.

We are having a special dinner starting at 6:30.  The Sexperts will be there to
teach us interesting things about sex over the course of dinner.  It will be a
lot of fun, so come and check it out.  Our head chef this evening is Sophia.

You do not have to be Jewish to come.  You can come to one or both.  We hope to
see you there!  Shabbat Shalom!

Love,
Your signers