[Jewish] Fwd: Exciting upcoming lecture

Maia Campbell mac08 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:03:03 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maia Campbell <mac08 at hampshire.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: Exciting upcoming lecture
To: Maia Anna Mary Patricia Campbell <mac08 at hampshire.edu>

Hello again. Just a reminder, put "Emotional Sobriety" with Rabbi Shais Taub
on your calendar for THIS Thursday the FOURTEENTH (14, sorry for the typo
last time) 6:30pm in the Main Lecture Hall at Hampshire College.

Hope to see you there, and as always, don't hesitate to contact me for more
information or materials!

*mac08 at hampshire.edu
(413)687-3394*