[Jewish] Passover!

Elizabeth Asher Goldstein eag06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 4 15:09:52 EST 2010

Passover is just around the bend, and JSU wants to know how many people to
expect at the annual seder! You will soon be receiving RSVP cards in your
Hampshire mailboxes, but you can also just email me your RSVP (but don't do
both, that gets confusing). Please let us know before you leave for spring
break, so we can order food accordingly!

Are you coming? Are you bringing a friend? Do you want turkey or vegetarian
meal?

The seder starts at 6 PM on Monday, March 29th, and will be held in the FPH
faculty lounge.