[Jewish] Fwd: Mimouna: Reviving an Interfaith Tradition

Elizabeth Asher Goldstein eag06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 4 13:45:04 EST 2010

Not officially from JSU, but this looked like something fun that Hampshire Jews
might be interested in. I'd like to go if anyone would like to come with me (I
do have a car, we'd just have to split cost of the gas)!

-Elizabeth

----- Forwarded message from AIC New England Council <boston at aicongress.org>
-----