[Jewish] Shabbat tonight!

Yonatan Tal Schechter yts07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 3 14:44:59 EST 2010

Just to clear up some confusion: Candle-lighting for Chanukah and Shabbat is at
3:45 tonight because we have to beat the sunset.

Services are at 5:30.  Dinner is at 6:30.  There will be home-made latkes,
dreidels to play with, gelt, and of course good company.  Bring a friend, and
have a happy Chanukah.

As a reminder, we are having Havdallah tomorrow (Saturday) at  7:15 followed by
Chanukah candle-lighting.  There is Chanukah candle-lighting for the rest of
Chanukah at 7:15.  If you want to check out the Five-College Chanukah Hop, the
Facebook page is here:
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?src=os&q=chanukah+hop+five+college#!/event.php?eid=179680002045381

Shabbat Shalom!