[Jewish] Chanukah

Yonatan Tal Schechter yts07 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 1 16:09:49 EST 2010

Happy Chanukah all!

As you may (or may not) know, tonight is the first night of Chanukah.  We will
be having candle lighting tonight and for the rest of Chanukah in the Merrill
living room.

Candle lighting every night (including tonight!) will be at 7:15.

Due to Shabbat and early sunset, candle-lighting, for both Shabbat and Chanukah,
will be at 3:45 PM on Friday.  Friday night dinner will include latkes,
dreidels, and gelt.

On Saturday, there will be Havdallah before candle-lighting, also at 7:15 PM.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you should check it out and learn a
bit.  See you there!

-Your JSU signers