[Jewish] National Queer Jewish Conference in Philly April 3-5

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 24 16:37:32 EDT 2009

Join Queer Jews from around the country, and beyond for ....

*
2009 NUJLS Conference is April 3rd to the 5th at the University of
Pennsylvania!
*
Held over a weekend, and co-hosted by a campus Hillel, the NUJLS
leadership conference features workshops, services, community building,
and social time. We welcome students from all sorts of backgrounds
(religious, not, newly out, not, liberal to conservative, and more).
Workshops, speakers, and text studies address such topics as Judaism and
homosexuality, activism, relationships, ethics, coming out, and
politics. Last year more than one hundred students came from across the
United States and Canada to participate, and we anticipate a similar
turnout this year! Registration costs $80 and includes meals (all
kosher), housing, and all conference events. Travel and registrations
subsidies are available upon request.
--
The National Union of Jewish LGBTQQI Students (NUJLS)
800 Eighth Street NW

NUJLS is a fiscally managed project of Keshet, an organization that
works for the full inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender
Jews in Jewish life.