[Jewish] Shabbat Dinner: Cookers and Cleaners

Maia Anna Mary Patricia Campbell mac08 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 9 20:49:18 EST 2009

Have you ever wanted to impress people with your phantasmagorical culinary
talents? Well, here is your chance!

We're looking for people who would be willing to cook Shabbat dinner (and people
who could stay after to help clean, too). You don't have to commit to a time
right now, but we'd like to make a list of people to ask.

Don't want to cook alone? Grab a friend or someone from the list! Not sure how
to keep things Kosher? No worries, we can help you find the right foods and
cook them! Not sure what to make? There are several cookbooks in the Kosher
Kitchen!

If you think you might like to cook and/or clean, all you have to do is reply to
this email!

-Maia