[Jewish] MAJOR HELP STILL NEEDED WITH THE SUKKAH ROOF!!!/DInner happening at 6:00 tonight! (Monday)

Steven Nathan snathan at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 13 15:50:02 EDT 2008

We have barely any corn stalks to cover a large sukkah.  There are a ton
of corn stalks over at the Yiddish Book Center both on the red flatbed
trailer near the parking lot and back behind the center (to the right)
on top of the Sukkot that were used today.  Please help us by running
over and bringing some to Merrill Quad before dinner tonight at 6:00.

We have lots of food for dinner from the concession stands at the Sweet
Harvest Festival (hummus, pita, bourekas, kugel, Israeli salad).  I'll
also get some protein to go along with it.  Is Veggie Chinese too
bizarre to go \with it?  I think not, but let me know if you disagree.

Thanks.

CU at 6:00

spn
--

Steven P. Nathan

Campus Rabbi

Interim LGBTQ Advisor

Hampshire College

Office of Spiritual Life -- Box SA

Amherst, MA 01002

Phone: (413) 559-5282

Fax: (413) 559-5663

snathan at hampshire.edu <mailto:snathan at hampshire.edu>

/"The more deeply immersed I became in the thinking of the prophets, the
more powerfully it became clear to me what the lives of the prophets
sought to convey: that morally speaking there is no limit to the concern
one must feel for the suffering of human beings. It also became clear to
me that in regard to cruelties committed in the name of a free society,
some are guilty, all are responsible."/

/-Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel/